Donaghys have a wide range of ropes and braids to meet the variety of challenges faced in theatrical rigging situations. Whether it be a pulley rope, a lifting rope or a curtain lashing, Donaghys have the product to meet any colour, performance and strength requirements.
UHMwPE Rigging Braid
Donaghys UHMwPE Rigging Braid is a strong, light weight braid designed for any rigging application. These features make it an ideal braid for steel wire replacement.
- High strength and low weight
- Non reflective finish
- Zero stretch
- Holds knots firmly
- Available in Black and Fluro Orange colours
- Ideal for theatrical rigging applications
Synthetic Hemp Rope
Donaghys' Synthetic Hemp Rope looks like a natural fibre rope but has the benefits of a synthetic rope including strength and UV protection.
- 3 Strand rope replacement for natural fibre ropes
- Holds shape under load
- UV stabilised
- Ideal for theatrical and decorative applications that require a natural look
Response LSK Static Safety Line
Response LSK® static braids feature a kernmantle, plaited nylon core with plaited polyester protective jacket. These safety lines are highly visible with distinctive colour and fleck options for easy recognition of size or exclusive pattern allocation by client. The Response range of abseil and rescue ropes is certified to ensure peace of mind in any abseil, belay, static descent or rescue application.
- AS4142.3, EN1891, ANSI Z-133 & CE compliant
- Low elongation, high strength
- Quick access and excellent knot holding
- Features certification tracer thread, coloured year of manufacture marker with batch coding on every spool
Donaghys Sash Cord is a general purpose braid of Solid Braid/Spiral Braid configuration providing excellent handling, knotting and non kink performance. Sash Cords are available in Cotton and Polyester fibre constructions.
- Multipurpose line / lashing
- UV resistant
- Suitable for outboard motor starter cords
Donaghys range of multi purpose synthetic braids are strong, lightweight and abrasion resistant. They are suited to a wide variety of general purpose applications.
- Smooth and textured polyester braids
- Hard wearing HT polyester fibre in supple plait construction
- Highly resistant to stretch, abrasion, UV degradation and discolouration
- Applications include use as a blind draw cord, picture framing cord, tying lashing and lacing cord
Donaghys' Polyester Rope is manufactured from Polyester fibre, the second strongest of conventional man-made fibres behind Nylon. This rope has good strength, extension, easy handling, coiling and knotting along with excellent abrasion resistance. Polyester Rope is ideally suited to a wide range of general and industrial applications, including safety lines in the Height Safety sector.
- 3 strand and plaited ropes
- Soft feel and easy handling
- Low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance
- Available in easy splice soft or medium lay