Donaghys can provide Grower's twines in a number of different colours and sizes for a wide variety of horticultural and gardening applications. Donaghys' synthetic twines are all UV stabilised, light in weight with a relatively high stretch and breaking load. These twines are manufactured for Australasian conditions to ensure performance.
Natural Sisal Lashing
A natural alternative for parcel tying in commercial applications. Sisal lashing is biodegradable, making it ideal for zero waste projects and for horticultural and gardening applications.
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly
- Easy on the hands
- Available in 2 ply medium
A range of UV stable black lashings for outdoor use and applications that require a stronger lashing or twine.
Manufactured for Australasian conditions ensuring quality and performance.
- Medium to heavy twines for stronger applications
- UV stabilised for increased durability
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 ply constructions