Donaghys has been involved in the rural industry since its beginnings in 1876. Traditionally, Donaghys have supplied the Australasian farming community with high performance baler twines in addition to animal leads and farm ropes. Through innovation, Donaghys has expanded its expertise and resources into other unique rural products, mostly for the New Zealand agriculture industry.
Manufactured from Staple Polyester, Donaghys' Soft Grip rope feels like cotton but has the strength of a synthetic fibre with an attractive gold fleck. Ideal for use as an animal lead rope.
- Excellent knotting
- Attractive look
- Soft feel
- Burn resistant on hands
- Ideal as an animal lead
Donaghys Ski Braid is made from monofilament polyethylene and hollow in construction. Splicing is easy where the plait can be fed inside the hollow core and when tensioned the eye loop makes a soft handle of loop for lead fittings.
- Light weight and does not absorb water
- Easily spliced
- High abrasion resistance
- Ideal for use in water skiing, water sports and can be used as an animal lead rope
Cotton Halter Cord
Donaghys' Cotton Halter cord is an open plait, hollow cord ideal for splicing back into itself. The cotton fibre has a soft feel and is an attractive natural white colour. Whether spliced, whipped or knotted, this is a premium handling halter rope.
- Easy splicing
- 28mm flat width
- Soft cotton feel
- For use as an animal lead rope
Yachtmaster XS Double Braid
Yachtmaster XS double braid features a balance and harmonised core of HT Polyester, designed to achieve long life and soft feel handling. It can be heat sealed on the ends for a neat finish and resists knotting and tangling as a premium animal lead.
- Easy to splice with high strength
- High jacket to core ratio assisting long life
- Available from 6mm to 16mm diameter in 100m spools
- Available in White with Red or Blue fleck
- Ideal for use as an animal lead rope
Donaghys' Polypropylene ropes are strong, highly abrasion resistant ropes. These ropes are easy to work and knot, are UV treated and have good weathering properties. Ideally suited to; marine, construction, mining, trucking, rural, commercial, fishing, petroleum and general industrial applications.
- 3 strand rope
- High strength to weight ratio
- Excellent handling and splicing properties
- Versatile for use in most applications
Silver PE Rope
Donaghys' Silver ropes are manufactured using a special Polyethylene (PE) extrusion process which gives the rope superior strength and a distinctive hairy appearance which enhances wear resistance and knotting performance. Silver rope is strong and versatile with excellent handling properties. Ideally suited to general and industrial applications, particularly in the marine industries where high resistance to abrasion and floating buoyancy are advantageous.
- Tape based construction enhances strength, abrasion and handling properties
- 3 strand Polyethylene rope
- Floats in water
- Available in soft and medium lays for superior splicing efficiency