Donaghys has worked closely alongside Arborists and champion tree climbers to develop a range of arbor ropes you can hang your life on. Our rigging ropes include Ocean12 and Winchline.
Yachtmaster XS Rigging/Lowering Line
Yachtmaster XS is a 100% polyester double braid. Designed for high strength with low stretch, Yachtmaster XS offers the ultimate in rigging or lowering lines.
- Low stretch, easy to splice
- Excellent handling and abrasion resistance
- UV stable
- Designed to run easily through rigging hardware
- Available in 14mm and 16mm in 100m reels
UHMwPE Rigging Braid
Donaghys UHMwPE Rigging Braid is a strong, light weight braid designed for any rigging application. These features make it an ideal braid for steel wire replacement.
- High strength and low weight
- Non reflective finish
- Zero stretch
- Holds knots firmly
- Available in Black and Fluro Orange colours
- Ideal for theatrical rigging applications
Donaghys Winchline® is 8 times lighter and 70% stronger than Steel Wire rope. Coated with Donaghys Armorcoat, this braid has high abrasion resistance and can be customised with covers and fittings to suit specific applications.
- Low stretch
- High UV resistance
- Floats and does not absorb water
- High internal and external abrasion resistance
- Virtually no recoil in the unlikely event of failure
- Non rotational
Whoopie slings are ideal for lifting and rigging tasks including knotless rigging as the sling length adjusts around trees, poles or object without the need for knots. Knots create a weak point in the system.
Donaghys have three adjustable length options and three different fibre options to suit the strength requirements of the task.
- Easily adjustable load rated lifting sling
- Fixed eye on one end with adjustable eye at the other end
- Bearing point lengths are adjustable
- Fewer slings required due to flexibility of adjustable sling
Loopie slings are easily adjustable slings, ideal for use in rigging applications and knotless rigging. They are commonly used to attach to a block at the top of the tree without the need for knotting.
- Easily adjustable
- Strong and lightweight
- Continuous loop configuration
- Adjustable to fit and work in harmony with most rigging hardware
- Differing strengths achieved by fibre type used
SLR Stable Braid
Donaghys SLR Stable Braid is our latest rigging and lowering line. This Polyester double braid stays round under load, making it ideal for tree rigging applications.
- Durable coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- High strength and low stretch
- UV resistant
- Easy to splice
- Runs smoothly through mechanical devices, blocks, pulleys, Port a Wraps, GRCS & bollards
- Available in 12mm, 14mm and 16mm