Market Gardening Twines
Donaghys have a range of synthetic and jute twines and lashings to suit specific Market Gardening applications. Our PP Multi End lashings and Jute Market Garden Yarns are sold as multi end coils, enabling the user to draw 50 ends of lashing from the coil at once to enable convenient multiple cuts, saving time and money.
Donaghys Horticulture Twines are strong synthetic lashings that hold knots well, are soft in handling and do not absorb moisture or rot.
- UV stabilised for minimum of one growing season (12 months)
- Each spool has pull from centre release to ensure smooth running
Multi End PP Lashings
Donaghys Multi End PP Lashings are strong synthetic lashings with the same attributes as HorticultureTwine, conveniently packaged as a multi end coil. With multi ends, you can draw 50 ends of lashing from the coil at once to enable convenient multiple cuts, saving you time and money.
- Convenient multi end coil
- UV stabilised
- Does not absorb moisture or rot
- Available in 1400 and 1970 tex in 50 ends x 250m coil
Jute Market Garden Yarn
Donaghys Jute Market Garden Yarn is a natural biodegradable twine, cut to length in convenient multi end cops. It has a soft feel and is used for all types of cut length general purpose tying at harvest. Used extensively in flower growing establishments for bunching and in nurseries and market gardens for general purpose applications.
- Natural biodegradable twine
- Convenient multi end cop of 50 ends x 80m