Donaghys have the most comprehensive range of stocked and custom built ropes and braids for all winch and specialty hauling applications. Our Cablemaster braid is a Telstra specified winch line developed exclusively by Donaghys and our double braid constructions with Polyester or UHMwPE cores provide substantial strength, durability and flexibility for your application.
Determining best fit rope for use
Cablemaster Hauling Braid
Donaghys Cablemaster braid is a 6mm Hauling braid designed in conjunction with Telstra Operations.
- High strength and abrasion resistant
- Excellent handling
- Parallel Polyester core with red intermediate jacket and white external cover
- Red jacket is visual wear alert that external jacket is damaged and rope retirement is required
- Min Break Force 1100 kg
- Telstra item code: 675/301
Yachtmaster XS Double Braid
Hauling braid with balanced and harmonised core of HT Polyester.
- Easy to splice, flexible sheetline
- High jacket to core ratio assisting long life
- Available in 4mm to 16mm diameter in 100m reels
- 18mm to 32mm available upon request
- White with Red, Green or Blue fleck colour options
Superspeed Hauling Braid
Hauling braid with minimal stretch easy splice 12 plait HMPE core.
- Super hard wearing HT polyester jacket
- Harmonised core/jacket construction minimises slippage and creep
- Available in 2mm to 12mm in 100m reels, some diameters also available in 150m and 200m
- Larger diameters and longer lengths available upon request
Superbraid Hauling Braid
A hauling braid with UHMwPE core with HT Polyester cover which provides high strength with minimum stretch and weight.
- Anti-slip coating on core prevents core/cover slippage and protects core if cover is removed
- Withstands shock loadings and accepts a tighter radius and knots better than Aramids
- Available in 6mm to 12mm in 200m reels
- 14mm and above available upon request
Cable Haul Braid
Donaghys Cable Haul Braid is a hauling braid with an abrasion resistant Polyester jacket over high tenacity Nylon core, giving excellent grip on the winch. Jacket constructions assist resistance to ingress of foreign matter that could reduce life in use.
- Double braid construction with excellent grip on winch
- Fibre mix gives great shock absorption properties and maximises strength to size ratio
- Break strength remains unchanged in wet or dry conditions
- Spliced eyes each end for ease of deployment
Donaghys Winchline® is 8 times lighter and 70% stronger than Steel Wire rope. Coated with Donaghys Armorcoat, this braid has high abrasion resistance and can be customised with covers and fittings to suit specific applications.
- Low stretch
- High UV resistance
- Floats and does not absorb water
- High internal and external abrasion resistance
- Virtually no recoil in the unlikely event of failure
- Non rotational