General Disclaimer & Site Policy
1. Donaghys General Site Policy
Donaghys Limited General Site Policy applies to anyone who visits the Donaghys Limited Web site. In this General Policy,
- "we", "our", "Donaghys Limited" and "Donaghys" means Donaghys Limited;
- "you" and "your" means you, the person using our services or visiting our Web site;
- "services" means information that we provide and anything else we do for you, including allowing you to access our Web site.
2. Complying with our policy
By using Donaghys' services, you agree to comply with this General Site Policy.
3. Changing our policy
We may change this General Site Policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. You will be deemed to have been notified about any changes once an updated version of our policy is published on our Web site. Any change we make applies from the date we publish it on our Web site.
4. Disruptive activities
As a condition of use of our site, you agree not to:
- disrupt activity online;
- use anybody else's computer system, communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures;
- post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialling;
- run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages; and
- introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else's computer system or communications services.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Material that you see on our Web site may be protected by copyright, trade mark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be. Do not infringe our intellectual property rights in any manner by, amongst other things, uploading, framing, copying or otherwise reproducing material on our site. If you wish to use, modify or benefit from material on our site, please contact us and seek our permission.
The information on Donaghys' Web site is provided for guidance only. Donaghys Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of using or relying on any information, advice, opinion, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. This website contains links to third party sites. However such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. We take no responsibility for it.
We collect and store the following information about your visit to our Web site:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the URLs of the pages you visit; and
- if you provide it, your email address and other personal information about you.
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about security issues. We do not sell or otherwise part with information which identifies you personally. We may be required to disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs. The personal information that we collect from you will be held by us at:
Donaghys Limited, 16 Sheffield Crescent, Harewood, Christchurch,
Telephone: 03 983 4100, Fax: 03 983 4191.
Privacy Act 1993 grants you certain rights of access to and correction of your personal information held by us. If you wish to access your personal information held by us, please contact us.
8. Applicable law
Donaghys' general site policy is governed by the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
9. Contacting us
Questions about these terms and conditions and, in particular, your personal information collected by us, should be directed to:
16 Sheffield Crescent,
Telephone +64 3 983 4100, Fax +64 3 983 4191